Monday, April 14, 2014

Sheet Music is Heading Home!

Our winter fun is over, and we left Stuart, FL, this morning heading for our home port. We had a beautiful sunny day on the water with 10-15 knots of wind, perfect for some motor sailing.

We're on a mooring at the Vero Beach City Marina.

We're disappointed that we didn't make it to the Bahamas, but my back just wasn't good enough to handle dinghy rides and I was concerned about crossing with an injured back. It is mostly healed, but I still have some discomfort, especially at night after being up all day. I have an appointment with my doctor at home next month and will ask about PT.

Tomorrow we'll catch up with old friends, Mark and Sara Turner, for dinner at Ichabod's at the Melbourne Harbor Marina, then on to Titusville.





No comments:

Post a Comment