Monday, October 19, 2009

Docked in St. Michael's

We're docked at the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum. As members, you can dock for $1.50 a foot, plus $10 for electric and we have full use of shower facilities, even if we don't dock here.

I'm enjoying the heat and drying out the boat. It feels great! Tomorrow we'll anchor and bring the dinghy over to tour the grounds. Pets are welcome, so Jazzy can join us.

We went to the Crab Claw tonight and I picked 16 crabs and downed a few Coors Light. Yum! I've been looking forward to picking crabs for a long time. Couldn't help but think about my dad who taught me long ago to pick a crab clean! Wished my sister, Penny, was with me. She's the only one I know who can pick crabs as long as I can. Chuck was patient, but doesn't like to pick crabs, so after an hour and a half, he had enough.

The view is beautiful and the weather was perfect today. Looking forward to enjoying our day tomorrow here.

Wayne and Patti on Bum's Rest are in Cape May and working toward us.

No comments:

Post a Comment