Saturday, November 7, 2009

Anchored in Pipeline Canal, 3 miles south of Southport

We're anchored in the Pipeline Canal, 3 miles south of Southport. Had a wonderful time in Wilmington, NC. It was great to see my friend Mike and his lovely wife, Joan.

Short posting tonight b/c our batteries are not charged as much as we would like so I can't plug in and I used the computer on battery earlier today. We're traveling to Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach, SC, tomorrow.

Please pray for my mom who was in a bad auto accident yesterday and totaled her car. She was T-boned and has four broken ribs, a small puncture in her lung and a hairline fracture in her pelvis. They moved her out of ICU today b/c hr lung is healing and her breathing is good. She was sitting in a rocking chair and called me for a minute. She was in pain and couldn't talk long but wanted to tell me that her doctor is the same who operated on her and my dad before, so she has confidence in him.

More tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, We are so sorry to hear about your mom. We will say a prayer.

    Mike and Joan

    ReplyDelete