Thursday, November 7, 2013

Great Visit with Family

Tuesday, Nov. 5:

My sister, Penny, and her husband, Mal, brought my Mom to Daytona. My niece, Lisa, her husband, Jerry, and their daughter Zoe, brought my other niece, Lynn. They all live in Jacksonville. My sister, Susie, and her husband, Mike, were in Daytona celebrating their birthdays.

Penny brought me some bulky items and then took me to Publix to do some more provisioning. It’s the first major shopping I’ve done since Wilmington, NC, when my friend, Mike, took me shopping.

After I put the cold stuff away, we met the Jacksonville crew at Daytona Ale House for a wonderful meal. The guys sat together to shoot the breeze and all the ladies and Zoe sat at another table. They had two big groups there already and couldn’t accommodate us at one table, so we took two booths back to back.

I sat on a padded chair because of my back injury. It was great to see everyone! I can’t wait to see them again.

Tomorrow: Titusville, FL

The gang's all here...visiting with family in Daytona, FL.

Zoe was so proud she made her coat into a cape.

No comments:

Post a Comment