Thursday, November 7, 2013

We Have Cable TV in Melbourne! Watching Parenthood Tonight

Thursday, Nov. 7:

I woke up at 6 a.m. and it was clear out. I looked out 10 minutes later and saw that fog was coming in. By 7:15 a.m., it was hard to see the bridge. We left the mooring at 7:45 a.m. and the fog was starting to dissipate. We put on the radar, hung the radar ball and turned on the steaming and navigation lights. By 9:15, I was able to turn them off and there was no sign of fog.

I took half a flexeril and another later in the day, so I slept a lot while we were underway. I just can’t get comfortable.

I called Melbourne Harbor Marina and made a reservation. We arrived around 1:10 p.m. I did three loads of laundry, then made Beef and Broccoli for dinner.

We actually have cable TV tonight, so we’re watching The Voice and our favorite, Parenthood.


Tomorrow: Vero Beach, FL

Jazzy sleeping with her favorite toy, Lamb Chop,
and her new mini Lamb Chop that Grandmom brought her.

My ankle and shin are black and blue and swollen from my fall.

The bridge in Titusville before the fog this morning.

The fog was starting to come in around 6 a.m.

My view of the clouds. I spent most of the day flat on my back.

There's a pretty park across the street from the marina
with lots of shore birds walking around.


Jazzy and Abby...the one on the right is Abby.
They look so much alike!

1 comment:

  1. Jeez whez, it looks like your ankle hurts. I've had a few injuries like that. Hope your back is better. Did Jassy play with Abbey? So cute. Love taking to you today. Safe sailing tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete